National Alliance on Mental Illness – a self-help, membership association of individuals living with mental illness, their family members, and friends, dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by mental illnesses. We provide leadership and work in partnership with local affiliates to ensure peer support, advocacy, and education. NAMI Kansas, NAMI Nebraska, and our NAMI Connection Leaders are pleased to announce the NAMI Connection Group for Kansans and Nebraskans via GoToWebinar from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. on the Third Monday and the Third Wednesday of each month beginning November 2020.
What is NAMI Connection?
• A confidential and safe support group for adults living with mental health conditions.
What you should know:
• Open it to all adults living with a mental health condition, regardless of diagnosis
• Meets monthly for 90 minutes
• Free of cost to participants
• Led by people who successfully manage their own recovery
• No specific medical therapy or medication is endorsed or recommended
Why should you attend?
• Find community support in a confidential setting
• Discover your own inner strength
• Express yourself in a setting free of judgment
• Find hope in knowing you are not alone
Mary Lanning Healthcare (MLMH) Medical Services Building
Meets 1st Tuesday of each month 7:00 to 9:00 pm
MLMH: Medical Services Building
715 N St. Joseph Avenue
Hastings, NE 68901
Contact: Sharyl (402) 984-0939 or Donna (402) 519-0192
Nebraska Family Support Network, West Entry
Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Nebraska Family Support Network
3568 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68131
Contact: Nebraska Family Support Network (402) 345-0791