NAMI Nebraska respects and values your privacy. Any personal information provided is only used for the purpose of delivering a more personal experience. NAMI Nebraska strongly recommends that you add a passcode to your device to further enhance your privacy.
Information Collected Automatically – When you access or use our Website, we automatically collect the following information about you: information about your use of the Website, including the operating system version of your device, type of device, access times, IP address.
Use of Information – We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Website;
- Send you notices, updates, confirmations, and support;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website and improve and personalize the Website;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Protection for Children – NAMI Nebraska does not seek to collect and has no intention of collecting personal information from individuals under the age of 18. Where appropriate, we take reasonable measures to inform children not to submit such information to our site. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- With other users of the Website (including some whom may not be your contacts) by providing them with your usage behaviors;
- We may also share information about you as follows:
- With subcontractors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of NAMI Nebraska assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- To investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Software rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct we deem improper;